SEATTLE OUTRIGGER CANOE CLUB CANOE BORROWING REQUEST FORM
SOCC Canoe Use Policies:
- A SOCC coach must clear each person to paddle or steer in writing (and initial the dot by the person’s name on this request) before the person uses a SOCC canoe or equipment.
- Signed SOCC Waiver Form from each non-member must be attached to this Request.
- Life jackets must be worn 11/1 thru 4/30 and must be worn or stowed in canoe 5/1 thru 10/31
- A working mobile communication device must be stowed on board the canoe at all time.
- Persons borrowing a SOCC canoe/equipment must pay for repair and/or replacement for damages or loss.